Croix Co., Ltd. Personal Information Protection Policy
Croix Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") considers that it is a social responsibility to appropriately protect personal information, and has established the following policy regarding the protection of personal information and is striving to implement it.
1. 1. Appropriately acquire, use, provide, and deposit personal information When we acquire personal information, the range of individuals necessary for the purpose of use that we have clearly stated to the customer, or announced or notified to the customer We will get the information.
At this time, personal information will not be disclosed to third parties except in the following cases to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
When consent is obtained from the customer in advance
When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the customer or a third party
When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our site and other services
When it violates other laws and regulations
In cases other than the above, if there is a possibility that information about you will be passed on to a third party, we will notify you in advance. At that time, the customer can refuse the disclosure of personal information.
In addition, when providing the acquired personal information to the business consignee, we will oblige the business consignee to protect the personal information by nondisclosure agreement etc. and manage it so that the business consignee handles personal information appropriately.
In addition, we will not disclose or provide specific personal information to a third party even if we obtain the consent of the person, unless permitted by law.
In addition to clarifying the management rules for the acquisition, use, provision, deposit, etc. of personal information, a person in charge of managing personal information will be appointed, and the person in charge of management will manage personal information appropriately.
2. We will take security measures for personal information We will take reasonable security measures against risks to personal information such as unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
3. 3. We will comply with laws and other norms Regarding the handling of personal information, we will act in compliance with laws and other norms related to personal information such as the Personal Information Protection Law. In addition, we will provide education and enlightenment to workers including officers.
4. We will continuously improve the protection of personal information In order to properly maintain the protection system of personal information, we will continuously review and improve the internal system and internal regulations.
5. Inquiries When a customer requests inquiries, corrections, deletions, etc. of his / her own information, we will respond to the request within a reasonable period of time after confirming that the request was made by the customer himself / herself. I will.
For inquiries and inquiries regarding this policy and the handling of personal information, please contact Croix Co., Ltd. Personal Information Inquiry Desk.
Croix Co., Ltd. Customer Inquiry Desk
Reception hours: 10:00 to 18:00 (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, and our company's holidays)
Established April 1, 2018 Croix Co., Ltd.
President and CEO Bajune Tobeta
About the handling of personal information in our company
Croix Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") is working to protect personal information as follows in order to respect the privacy of customers who use our services.
Notification when personal information is acquired
When you use this website, we may collect personal information on some pages. When collecting personal information, we will inform you in advance or at the time of collection of the purpose of use, whether or not it is provided to a third party, the contact person in charge of our company, etc. We do not collect personal information without your permission.
* Regarding cookies
Collection and use of personal information
On our site, we will ask for personal information from customers within the range necessary for the purpose of use shown below, and will use personal information within the range necessary to achieve that purpose.
(1) To provide / ship the ordered products, invoice and receive payment
(2) To provide information on products or related artist activities / events by e-mail or direct mail.
(3) To thank those who cooperated in questionnaires and events, to send and report prizes for prizes, etc.
(4) For improving and improving the services of our site and developing new services
3. Management of personal information and ensuring safety
We will manage your personal information in an appropriate manner, take necessary and appropriate measures against risks such as leakage, loss, misuse, falsification, and unauthorized access, and strive to protect your personal information.
However, please note that we are not responsible for any leakage of personal information due to the following cases.
(1) When personal information is voluntarily disclosed online that anyone can access
(2) When sending information from customers
(3) When information such as ID or password is leaked from an individual or a terminal used by an individual
4. Ensuring the accuracy and transparency of personal information
When a customer contacts the contact person in charge, we will promptly respond to disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of personal information within a reasonable range. If we provide personal information to a third party with the consent of the customer, we may ask you to contact us and one or both of the third parties. Please note that some services may not be available if personal information is deleted at the request of the customer or if some of the personal information cannot be provided.
5. Acquisition of personal information other than directly in writing
We may collect personal information by telephone order or gift shipping request.